Property DescriptionTHIS PRICE REDUCTION INCLUDES A NEW ROOF TO BE INSTALLED. Hard to find lot that would accommodate a large boat. Bonita Shores is the best kept secret in Collier County. This quaint beach community is only 1.5 miles to Barefoot or Bonita Beaches. Access to the bike/walk/jog path that connects all the way to Vanderbilt beach is right at the end of the street. This house might be small in square footage but large in character and plenty of room to entertain! Do you like boating? Deeded community boat access comes with this home and plenty of room to park your boat on both sides of the property in your own yard!! Put the HOA fees in your pocket and enjoy this awesome home that is ready for you to live in or a perfect vacation rental investment!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: Attached parking
- Rooms: Family room, Guest room, Workshop
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Bonita Shores Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »