Property DescriptionH.12450 - If you are looking for a prime south facing golf course view estate, look no further! This sprawling single-story home is situated on a private .38 acre site overlooking the fairway of hole #2 which is framed by a beautiful natural preserve. You will enjoy the morning sun from the south-east as much as the late afternoon sun in the south-west for awesome sunset sky colors. This is Florida living at its best! Interiors are light and bright whilst the lanai w/ heated lap pool & spa offers spacious seating and lounging areas for relaxation or to entertain family and friends. Tall disappearing sliding glass doors create a seamless indoor-outdoor transition all the while allowing you to take in the panoramic golf scenery from throughout the living area. The classic floor plan boasts 3,776 SF a/c with a welcoming living-dining area, a large island kitchen, spacious casual dining flowing into an open family room, and an office in addition to three bedroom suites all with private baths, plus a guest/pool bath. Closets throughout for ample storage and a large tiled garage including golf cart bay are the icing on the cake. A brand new roof tops it all off.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Colliers Reserve Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »