Property DescriptionEnjoy a short walk or bicycle ride to Gulf Shore Boulevard where multiple beach access points can be frequented in just minutes from your front door. The Village on Venetian Bay provides neighborhood shopping and waterfront dining less than a mile down Park Shore Drive. Park Shore residents can join their own private Park Shore Beach Club and have the option to purchase or lease a boat slip at nearby Venetian Bay Yacht Club. This cozy three-bedroom, two-bath, two-car garage home is a perfect central location to enjoy everything Naples has to offer and has unlimited potential. Make this property your own with a simple remodel or build your dream home today.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Brick exterior, Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »