Property DescriptionRare offering in one of Naples most coveted neighborhoods, Coquina Sands. Situated on a gorgeous tree-lined street in close proximity to the famous white sand beaches of Naples and Lowdermilk Park. Located in an X flood zone, this is an incredibly unique opportunity to take advantage of either the large building envelope, characteristic of the sizable properties in Coquina Sands, or enjoy the existing 3 bedroom, 2 bath home which currently resides on the property. Enjoy the convenience of easy access to all north and south Naples have to offer while still being located just outside of Old Naples.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Eat in kitchen
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Coquina Sands Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis-Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »