Property DescriptionH.12757 - Architectural artistry and imagination combine to create this unforgettable estate. The former BCB Model with a striking impression begins at the 2-story gated courtyard entry and continues throughout. With Venetian plaster, honed granite, grand staircase, travertine flooring and soaring hand-painted barrel vault, beam and groin ceilings adding elegance and grace. This southern exposure, 5 BR+Den, 5 full & 1 partial bath on a cul-de-sac overlooks the 9th fairway and preserve. A spacious atmosphere runs through the entire living, family and dining areas with generous utilization of floor-to-ceiling doors and arched windows that open to fabulous outdoor spaces. The gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances has adjacent wine room (300+ bottles), butlers pantry plus morning room with spectacular view! The first level owners suite recently re-mastered and nicely secluded & opens to a pergola with outdoor spa. Lavish summer kitchen and stunning pool with fountains for a year-round entertainers paradise or family retreat. Circular drive, 3-car garage with porte-cochere, additional golf cart entrance are just a few of the elegant features of this beautiful estate.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Central vacuum system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Covered parking area, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Guest room, Office, Foyer
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Multi-story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Marsh Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »