Property DescriptionV.2654 - As you enter the home, you are immediately drawn to the layered view through the intimate courtyard. Designed with the casual elegance of a traditional home feature fresh white cabinets in the kitchen and accents of blue and coral throughout. Work in your study as you peer into the courtyard, perfect for a quiet retreat. Step just outside to your built-in grill at the covered outdoor living area. Whether relaxing at the sun filled pool all day or unwinding at the spa in the evening, you'll appreciate the private setting. Two private guest suites and great room that offers a large open gathering area for family and friends are only a few reasons to see this home! Elegance, privacy, and sophistication!Located in Mediterra, an award-winning private Club, you can enjoy eight miles of biking and walking trails weave through the community. With a commitment to excellence that has led to three Distinguished Emerald Club Awards, the award for Number 1 Community in Florida for Retirees by Best Retirement Destinations and more, look to Mediterra when searching for a luxury community that is committed to exceptional service and member experience.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Mediterra Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Inc. REALTORS
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »