Property DescriptionThis 2nd floor, 3 bedroom/2 bathroom coach home is in excellent condition offers 1670 SQFT of living area with a total of 2080 SQFT. Enjoy this open floor plan that presents a large living room and dining area with volume ceilings. The updated kitchen has granite counter tops, raised panel cabinetry, and recessed lighting. The master suite with private access to the lanai also features a walk-in closet, along with a bathtub and separate shower. There is tile throughout the living area including the large lanai. Conveniently located within close walking distance to the largest community pool and pool deck in Pelican Landing with lap lane, grills, pool clubhouse and mailboxes. Pelican Landing's amenities include the private beach with water taxi transportation; 12 har-tru tennis courts with full-time tennis coordinator, state-of-the-art fitness center, bocce court, pickleball, canoe and kayak park, and sailing club. Pelican Landing is conveniently located to grocery stores, Coconut Point Mall, pharmacies, and 20 minutes to SWFL International Airport.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Downing-Frye Realty, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »