Property DescriptionH.13116 - BUYERS, TAKE NOTE! SELLER PAYS $40K TOWARDS YOUR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PURCHASE. Don't miss out on this fabulous GOLF VIEW estate framed by a natural preserve. The home's single-story design w/spacious rooms lives large inside and out, letting beautiful fairway vistas in along with an abundance of natural light. Imagine your family enjoying the expansive lanai w/ample covered seating & lounging areas, sunny infinity edge pool w/spa, gas heated, gas line for your poolside BBQ, and pool bath. The new wide-panel Picture Window screen enclosure enhances your golf vistas w/in the private setting of hole #9. Indoors, the seamless living area is complemented by 3 BRs all w/private en-suite BAs, an office + a powder bath. The chef's island kitchen w/gas cook top, double ovens & walk-in pantry is the heart of the home; the adjacent butler's pantry w/wet bar includes a fridge & 2nd dishwasher. High tray ceilings w/rich crown, gas fireplace, custom wood cabinetry, granite & marble counters, top-shelf appliances...luxuries abound. An over-sized 2.5 car garage has a separate golf cart bay plus A/C storage. 1.5 miles to Vanderbilt Beach; excellent shopping & dining just outside the gates.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Colliers Reserve Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »