Property DescriptionBRAND NEW $70,000 ROOF BEING INSTALLED. HUGE BUYER OPPORTUNITY! This professionally decorated, fully renovated, move-in-ready home truly needs to be experienced in person! Updates include beautiful new flooring, NEW A/C, kitchen cabinet refacing, new backsplash, new lightning throughout, three updated full bathrooms, plantations shutters, and a very comfortable patio space with new pavers and exterior lightning. This home is set on the perfect lot with a large backyard space boasting long golf course views and a highly sought after Southern exposure. This excellent floor-plan arranges for each bedroom to have a private full bathroom, with the Master suite having an oversized walk-in shower with multiple shower heads. Nestled in a great location West of US 41, Pelican Landing is an amenity rich gated community offering residents great features such as a 34 acre island beach part accessible by a community shuttle, private 36 hole golf membership, state of the art 4,400 square foot fitness center, bocce ball, championship tennis with 12 Har-Tru tennis courts, pickleball, canoe/kayak parks, and an active social program. Don't miss your chance to view this one-of-a-kind property today!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Engel & Voelkers Bonita-Estero
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »