Property DescriptionBRAND NEW TILE ROOF ($102,000)! AC SYSTEM 1.5 YEARS OLD NEW DUCT WORK! HOT WATER HEATER 1 YEAR OLD! Beautifully appointed Pool Home in Pelican Landing. Meticulously maintained split floor plan, expansive lanai with private setting, lush landscaping, ideal for entertaining guests and or family. The kitchen boasts granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, and upgraded cabinetry. Wood flooring throughout family room and guest bedrooms, marble throughout foyer and kitchen area, crown molding, and much more! Pelican Landing is a sought after community featuring tennis center, bocce ball, pickle ball, fitness center, community center, canoe & kayak park, marina, sailing club, butterfly garden, and beach park with shuttle. Golf memberships are available!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Sky Coastal Realty LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »