Property DescriptionWHAT A VIEW! Enjoy a one-of-a-kind lake, golf course, and preserve view with Northern exposure from this fabulous top floor condominium in Pelican Landings desirable Sandpiper Greens neighborhood. Main living areas and the kitchen feature beautiful natural wood flooring, vaulted ceilings, and plant shelving. The renovated kitchen in 2015 boasts stainless steel KitchenAid appliances, Corian countertop, custom tiled backsplash, built-in desk, and abundant cabinet and pantry space. Enjoy the spectacular view with morning coffee or an evening cocktail on the tiled screened lanai with electric storm shutters. More home features include plantation shutters, built-ins in the dining and living rooms, 3rd bedroom built-in desk and shelving, master bedroom California closet, updated guest bath walk-in shower, and great unit location near building elevator and trash chute! Sandpiper Greens is ideal for golfers and socialites located a few steps away from Pelicans Nest Golf & Country Club. Pelican Landing amenities include a private beach island park, butterfly garden, bocce ball courts, canoe/kayak park, community center & fitness center, pickleball courts, and sailing center!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Downing-Frye Realty Inc
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »