Property DescriptionWelcome home to this beauty with an expansive lot and peaceful lake view. Updates Galore! The work has been done! This home is updated inside and out starting with the new roof! Upon entry there is new wood look tile flooring in the entry, the formal dining area and living room. A gourmet kitchen is remodeled with beautiful wood cabinetry, quartz counter tops, new stainless appliances, wine cooler, lighting and mill work. Both the master bath and guest bath have been remodeled with new cabinetry, counter tops, fixtures and tile. The pool and deck has been resurfaced and new pavers. To keep you cool there is a new AC unit. Since the work is done and the home can be purchased furnished, you can enjoy yourself pool side while watching lake wildlife. Pelican Landing offers all your favorite amenities such as private beach and shuttle, equity golf, excellent tennis facilities, community facility with fitness, Pelican Nest Golf Club, canoeing and more.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Royal Shell Real Estate, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »