Property DescriptionC.14966* Amazing amenities, low HOA fees and Big Dog friendly! Don't miss this light and bright 2nd floor end unit with private views of landscaped walking paths while peeking through the majestic twisting limbs of mature Southern Live Oaks. If value in a fun loving community is what you're seeking then this is the one! Flexible plan offers 2 + den or 3 a true bedroom, cathedral ceilings, the convenience of electric hurricane shutters on rear lanai and 3rd bedroom and manual roll downs in the master bedroom. Freshly painted interior with recent AC, water heater, LED lighting, kitchen granite and appliances. The master Pelican Landing Community Association ($1,913 annually) owns a 34 acre beach island in the Gulf of Mexico with boat shuttle from their marina, a back bay sailing center, canoe park on Spring Creek with direct access to Estero Bay, an exceptional tennis program with 12 tennis courts, 6 pickle ball courts, boccie ball, and a large community fitness center. There are OPTIONAL memberships available to Pelican's Nest Country Club with dining and 36 hole Tom Fazio championship golf course.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community golf, Community park(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs, Eat in kitchen
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »