Property DescriptionThis beautiful Marbella floor plan by Granite Development won the Aurora award for best floor plan at its inception and was one of the last homes built in Pelican Landing. Granite Development, as a custom builder loaded this home with extra features; from the unique ceiling treatments in almost every room, to the quality woodwork and trim, to the Icynene insulation for lower energy bills, to the buried propane tank allowing for a gas Fireplace, Outdoor grill and 5 burner gas range in the Gourmet Kitchen with center prep island, granite counters, Stainless appliances and walk in Pantry.The Family room has Infinity edge sliding doors that pocket fully for a seamless transition to the Outdoor covered Lanai space. This home can be used as a 3 bedroom + Den, however the Den has a closet and could be used as a 4th Bedroom. Wet Bar with wine chiller adjoins the Formal Dining room and makes this home the perfect Entertainment home. The Luxurious Master suite is what you've been dreaming of: large spacious closets, Bath with his & her vanities, makeup area, jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower. You must see this magnificent home to appreciate all it has to offer. Your Florida home awaits.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Florida
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »