Property DescriptionThis beautiful Marbella floor plan by Granite Development won the Aurora award for best floor plan and has Wowed buyers ever since. This home is one of the last homes built in Pelican Landing and is loaded with custom features. From the unique coffered & tray ceilings, in almost every room w/ Crown Molding accents, to the quality woodwork and trim you will immediately see why this home is so special. The formal Living room with French doors to the Lanai has a lovely gas Fireplace, and any chef would love the Gourmet Kitchen with Center Prep Island, 5 burner gas range, walk-in Pantry, Stainless appliances and Butler's Pantry with sink, Wine chiller and glassware cabinets. The Family room has Infinity sliding doors that pocket fully to transition to the Outdoor covered Lanai space with Outdoor Kitchen with sink, refrigerator and bar area to gather around friends.This home can be used as a 3 bedroom + Den, however the Den has a closet and could be used as a 4th bedroom. Luxurious Master suite has customized spacious closets, Bath with his & her vanities, makeup area, jacuzzi tub and large walk in shower. Icynene insulation to save on Energy bills. Your Dream Home awaits.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Florida
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »