Property DescriptionFreshly Painted and Meticulously Maintained Courtyard Home on an Oversized Corner Lot in Lakemont, a Beautiful Enclave within Pelican Landing. This Home has been Tastefully Remodeled, Loaded with Upgrades, and is Ready for You! The Main House offers an Open Floor-Plan with 3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths. The Pool-Side Cabana is Charming with one Bedroom, a Morning Kitchen & a Large Bath. So well appointed with valuable Upgrades Galore including a Gourmet Kitchen which was thoughtfully Prepped for Gas Connection to the Cooktop if the new owner prefers, Fisher Paykel Dishwasher Drawers, Butlers Pantry, Pot Filler, Reverse Osmosis System and Tons of Cabinetry. A Refrigerated 650 bottle wine cellar is adorned with Onyx Countertops and Onyx Floors with an Impressive Etched Glass Entry. Other Valuable Upgrades include a 45kw Whole Home Gas Generator, 500 Gallon Propane Tank, 2 Tankless Gas Water Heaters, 19 seer Trane 4 zone AC system & a Heated Pool/Spa System Remotely Controlled by your Phone. The Furnishings are Tasteful and Negotiable. Pelican Landing is an Exclusive Neighborhood offering 2 Golf Courses, Tennis Courts, Restaurants & a Private Beach Island. Agents- plz see confidential remarks!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer, Sitting room
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential RE Park Shore
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »