Property DescriptionSerene, tropical views of Spring Creek nature preserve make this 3 bed, 2 bath condo the definition of tranquil Florida living. Southern exposure provides natural light inside and allows for soaking up the sun throughout the day on your private screened lanai. This condo boasts a kitchen breakfast bar with an open floor plan to dining and living rooms. The spacious guest rooms & master bedroom provide ample closet space and for any additional storage needs the private one-car garage is only steps away. At the end of a cul-de-sac, this unit is in the farthest building to the West, away from US41 within the much sought-after, gated community of Pelican Landing with its world class amenities featuring a Private Island Beach, community clubhouse, community pool, spa/hot tub, fitness center, playground, bike and jog path, bocce courts, and 36-hole championship golf course. Golf Memberships available through the exclusive Pelican Nest Golf Clubhouse.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 1 car garage, Detached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »