Property DescriptionCome and see this beautifully re-inspired home on one of Pelican Landings most coveted streets. Prepare to be wowed as you enter through the elegant mahogany double doors into a dramatic two-story foyer, and gaze directly out to a totally private sparkling pool, spa, and landscaped yard beyond, enhanced with gracious royal palms and specimen fruit trees. Should you desire to open the view to the golf course behind the privacy hedge, it is absolutely possible. Completely repainted inside and out in a soft coastal palette, the residence is ready for immediate occupancy. Highlights include four spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite baths, an inspired first floor master wing with a dream closet/dressing room upgrade, and a kitchen/family room complex with convenient bar/butlers pantry, soaring vaulted ceiling and hand-hewn natural stone wall. Call for a complete list of upgrades and special features. This is the perfect home in the perfect location in the perfect community. Currently priced less than the present Zillow estimate, a terrific opportunity awaits. Virtual staging used in some photgraphs.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, 2nd master bedroom, Guest room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »