Property DescriptionSited on an extremely private lot in one of Pelican Landings most coveted neighborhoods, this impressive home is accented by cultivated landscaping beautifully illuminated by extensive outdoor lighting. Open the tall mahogany double doors & be wowed by the dramatic two-story foyer and living room overlooking the lanai with sparkling pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and large covered area. The first floor master has a dream closet/dressing room upgrade, and there is also a flex room which can be used as another master/office/media/game room. A graceful staircase leads up to two bedrooms/baths, perfect for visitors or a larger family. New coastal-inspired paint inside and out, new fans and lighting. Kitchen has been upgraded with new appliances and an attractive separate bar area; bathrooms have been enhanced with frameless shower doors; family room has an eye-popping hand-hewn designer rock wall. Central vacuum, surround sound system, whole-house rain/soft water conditioner, and invisible fencing for pets are just a few of the additional features. A 3-car garage with built-in extra storage completes the picture. To see a video about Pelican Landing, see the Virtual Tour URL 2 link above.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, 2nd master bedroom, Guest room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »