Property DescriptionThis lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo is furnished and has a beautiful view of the lake and fountain from the extra large lanai. Electric storm shutters mean never having to bring inside your furniture or plants, just push a button for privacy and protection. All the windows have roll shutters controlled from the inside. The Sellers remodeled the kitchen and Master bath, installed new carpets , have replaced the HVAC and hot water heater. New roofs throughout Lakemont Cove in 2010. The attached garage has a generous closet for storage and 2 bikes with lifts that also convey! The pool is the largest in Pelican Landing just steps away. Speaking of convenience, Coconut Mall offers outdoor shopping boutiques, dining and movie theatres. The SWFL International Airport is 15-20 minutes away, Historic Naples 20 minutes. Amenities within Pelican Landing are amazing and quite reasonable: private beach and water taxi to Big Hickory Island, 12 har-tru tennis courts and 6 lighted with full-time director, pickleball, sailing club, bocce. All for $1,913 Annual MASTER HOA! Golf and social memberships available. 2 spectacular courses designed by Tom Fazio! Call A.J. SZYMANSKI @239-992-7782.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Waterview
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »