Property DescriptionCharming two-unit residence providing the best of all worlds in Old Naples - A home where your family can make wonderful memories, with income, or a quality investment property with an income stream that has been excellent and full of potential. This fine property is a classic Old Naples home located in a one of a kind spot thats a stones throw from 5th Ave. South, and a quick walk to 3rd St. South. The two-bedroom unit has a spacious living room, cute Florida room, eat-in kitchen, two baths, and laundry. The one-bedroom unit offers a generous living room, galley kitchen, one bath, and a laundry room. Both units have an excellent rental history. A cute yard, and a two car garage complete the property. Stroll to the beach, go paddle boarding or kayaking, bike everywhere from this fine location. A casual walk to end each day can bring you to all that Old Naples offers beautiful natural resources, the waterfront, the outdoors, public parks, City Dock, dining, and shopping. Available Today!
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Detached parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Sun room, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Single story
- Style: Duplex
- Win/Doors: Jalousie windows
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Olde Naples Real Estate LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »