Property DescriptionYou can have it all! A private setting with views of the preserve & Spring Creek and a cul-de-sac location, this home is situated on one of the largest lots in the community! Relish in the gorgeous gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops, custom cabinets, large pantry & eat in kitchen overlooking the pool & hot tub. The pool deck, sidewalks & driveways are enhanced w/beautiful brick pavers and the lush landscaping makes this feel like youre in your own paradise. Updates include BRAND NEW ROOF, screened in balcony off master bedroom with a fantastic view of Spring Creek, 2 recent a/c systems w/NEST system to control the temperature from afar, crown molding in all the bedrooms and living area, huge laundry room with lots of storage, built in ironing board & laundry baskets, shutters on all windows, solar tinting on all windows and more. 4+ bedroom, 3.5 bath home is perfect for a large family or parents coming to visit. Downstairs study has a closet and can be used as a bedroom. Pelican Landing has so much to offer with low HOA fees, private beach park, tennis, community & fitness center, bocce courts, butterfly garden, canoe/kayak park, sailing center, pickleball courts, & more!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Skylight(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Solar heated pool, Spa
- Rooms: Guest room, Office, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential RE Park Shore
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »