Property DescriptionThis immaculate pool home is located in highly sought after Pelican Landing community nestled on a large beautifully landscaped cul-de-sac. This tastefully updated home features high vaulted ceilings and an open air floor plan, three bedrooms plus a den, three full baths, 20x20 porcelain tiles on a diagonal, elegant hardwood flooring in all bedrooms. It has a formal living and dining room as well as an open great room for everyday enjoyment. This home boasts a beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops, glass tile backsplash, and custom raised paneled cabinets with crown molding, wine cooler and brand new black SS appliances for you to call your new home. The Master Suite is spacious with tray ceiling, private access to the pool area, his and her walk-in closet, a master bath with dual sinks, frameless glass enclosed custom shower and a large soaking tub. The home is nicely painted and complimented with striking light fixtures and ceiling fans. Relax on the large screened lanai and enjoy your private heated pool in a tranquil private setting. Pelican Landing has fantastic amenities including a private beach, canoe/kayak Park. Optional golf membership available at Pelican Nest.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Right Choice Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »