Property DescriptionEnjoy beautiful Lake views and large lot in this 3 bedroom + den 2+1/2 bath home in the desirable community of Capri. Peaceful and serene with large Lanai and patio to relax by the pool. Very well maintained with Upgraded Bathrooms and kitchen. This Detached Villa has an open and flowing floor plan with neutral and elegant finishes. Highlights include electric hurricane shutters, a large den that can double as an extra bedroom, upgraded baths, granite, custom cabinets in kitchen, bath and living area, and water purification system throughout the home. Pelican landing is secure and owned by residents, a gated community with exceptional amenities including private island beach and pavilion, watch the dolphins from the community boat shuttle, boat dock, sailing, boating, canoe park, fitness center, tennis, Guarded gate entry & 24 hour patrolled security. This is a great buying opportunity in Capri!!!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Pond(s), Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Office, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Waterview
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »