Property DescriptionWelcome to 1920 Tarpon Road where sophisticated modern elegance meets tranquil coastal living. This custom-built waterfront home by Big Island builders is everything youve dreamed of for the ideal Floridian lifestyle. Generous 4 bedroom/ 5 bath home with over 4200 sq. ft. under air and additional 2,000+ sq. ft. of outdoor entertaining area. This is complemented by the stunning contemporary style pool and spa that overlooks the direct access intersecting canal. Imagine yourself enjoying world-famous sunset views while sitting around the outdoor stone fireplace. Catch glimpses of tall-masted sailboats passing in Naples Bay from the 3rd-floor observation deck. The features in this home are far too numerous to list gourmet kitchen, Sub-Zero appliances, walk-in pantry, soaring ceilings, dusted oak Italian flooring, to name a few. But most importantly is how beautiful the Clive Daniel design team marries the quality construction elements throughout this home with exquisite furnishings and design details. This creates a flawless finished product anyone would be honored to call home.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Master bedroom on main floor, Master bedroom upstairs, 2nd master bedroom, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: River view, Bay view, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story, Multi-story
- Style: Contemporary
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Royal Harbor Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »