Property DescriptionBarefoot Beach 1.5 miles away from this adorable home. Sought after neighborhood for great Collier County School District. Great neighborhood for walking & biking. Looking over a pond. Circular driveway for great curb appeal. Around the corner from Vanderbilt Dr.,bike path. Walk to restaurants and shops. Across the street from Royal Scoop ice cream shop.Boat ramp in neighborhood can be used for a $75.00 yearly fee ( optional ).Room to leave your boat or jet ski's on the side of the home. NEW ROOF 2018, NEW AC approx. 2014.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Flooring: Vinyl flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Ceiling fan(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Pond(s)
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Bonita Shores Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Grice Realty Inc
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »