Property DescriptionNow is the time to see this lovely first floor end unit coach home as in Fall the Cypress Preserve in the back yard has the the most water from our rainy season and therefore the most abundant group of birds from Roseate Spoonbills, to Egrets, and Herons and Ibis'. And since our local Cypress trees are one of the rare trees in Florida that go dormant in Winter, now is the time to see the lush greenery. You will love the privacy of this end unit with open Great Room, tile flooring, new carpet in Master bedroom, new Stainless Kitchen appliances in 2017, new A/C in 2013 and delightfully furnished in a fresh blue & white theme with yellow accents. A long driveway with additional guest parking across the street next to the Community Room and cook out area makes this the perfect location. And you are just down from one of the prettiest Community pools in Pelican Landing with free form rock waterfall and heated pool and spa. Cypress Island is one of the few Coach home neighborhoods that has just installed all new brick paver driveways to dress up the front entry. This seller was proactive and is one of the few owners who has replaced all Polybutylene plumbing.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Oversized lot
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Eat in kitchen
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Florida
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »