Property DescriptionUnique opportunity for buy & hold or immediate redevelopment investment in the heart of the Olde Naples district, bordering Aqualane Shores. Large 100'x151 lot with existing rental income producing condominium association in an unrivaled location between 5th Ave. and 3rd St. and within walking distance to everything downtown Naples has to offer! A large parcel with 15,100 sq ft that can be redeveloped into 1 or 2 large single family homes, 3 townhomes or 4 condos! This parcel is zoned R3T-12, which allows unique transient rental opportunities for downtown Naples. It can be sold in bulk (100'x151); or, be re-plat into two separate parcels (50x151 each) and sold separately. Current owners have worked with the City of Naples, various architects and contractors in town on all building possibilities. Sample plans, as well as estimated building costs from local top contractors in hand and can be shown to potential serious buyers. PRESENTLY ALL RENTALS UNITS ARE GENERATING ALMOST $72K GROSS YEARLY. REAL AVERAGE VALUE ON MARKET:$2,880,300.
- General: No pets allowed
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: Attached parking
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »