Property DescriptionElevator access for this third floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath Pelican Landing Condo overlooking wildlife and water great for kayaking. All redone, newer appliances, A-C, single car garage. Private beach and water taxi to private island. Hiking trails, tennis, pickleball, golf, and many more amenities!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Detached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Swimming pool view, Tennis Court view, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of BHHS Florida Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »