Property DescriptionH.12538 - Live La Dolce Vita at this Euro inspired Estate Home in the Premier neighborhood of Bay Creek.Situated on one of this enclave's most sought after, lush and private oversized sites, at .94 acres, this magnificent residence boasts over 6,000 square feet of interior living and over 7,000 square feet of exterior living space. Architectural details include four bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half baths, gourmet kitchen, great room and office.The exterior is comprised of multiple private courtyards, aquatic features, resort style pool and outdoor kitchen..perfect for Entertaining. A secluded Southeasterly rear exposure allows for fantastic light from morning till twilight encouraging year round Al Fresco activities... Come experience the sweet lifestyle of pleasure this wonderful property has to offer.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Pond(s), Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Exercise room, Loft, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »