Property DescriptionH.13528 - Grand-Slam Country Club Living! A peaceful, almost-an-acre retreat off a private cul-de-sac welcomes you to unwind in this Audubon Sanctuary community. The 4 Bed+Den+Studio, 6-Car Garage+Golf Cart Bay residence wraps around 244 ft. fronting golf hole #2. Southwesterly fairway & preserve vistas are framed by sunset skies. The sprawling single-story plan extends to an attached 2.5-car garage. For the car enthusiast, a climate-controlled detached garage w/storage & work bench parks up to 4 more cars. The artist in the family will love the studio, which could convert to Den #2. Entertaining family and friends on the expansive lanai w/ 38 heated pool, spa & poolside BBQ is pure joy. A charming courtyard and a patio off the studio are the icing on the cake. High ceilings coupled w/lots of tall windows & doors invite an abundance of natural light indoors. Marble floors and a travertine stone lanai deck add to the many custom luxuries throughout. The updated island kitchen w/walk-in pantry, gas range & double ovens is the heart of the open-concept great room living space. The master suite is what dreams are made of. TAKE NOTE: SELLER OFFERS $30,000 TOWARDS GOLF MEMBERSHIP.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Brick exterior, Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Colliers Reserve Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »