Property DescriptionEnjoy Spring Creek Preserve views and southern exposure from this first floor condominium in The Pointe neighborhood of Pelican Landing. Privacy and tranquility abound in an open floor plan that leads outside to a screened lanai and wood deck. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms in this home. The third bedroom is versatile and can be used as an office or den. The master bedroom has its own sliding glass door that leads out to the lanai and deck. All new hurricane-rated, impact resistant windows and sliding glass doors were installed in July, 2017. Brand new air conditioner was installed in August, 2018. Detached one-car garage features a new garage door opener. Updates to this home include extraordinary bamboo floors in the main living areas and new appliances, sink, and faucet in the kitchen. The Pointe neighborhood offers a resort-style, heated swimming pool and spa, clubhouse with meeting room and fitness equipment, and its own canoe/kayak storage and launch area on Spring Creek. Pelican Landing amenities include the Private Island Beach Park (Big Hickory Island), Butterfly Garden, Tennis Center, Spring Creek Canoe/Kayak Park, and Community Center with fitness facility.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Slate roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Deck, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Detached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »