Property DescriptionThis 4 bedroom 3 bath home features a New Tile Roof (2017); beautiful wood flooring in all living areas; pavers in pool/lanai outdoor living area; new lanai screens; pool recently resurfaced; plumbing updated; irrigation system updated. The separate FamilyRoom and LivingRoom open to the private and spacious 34' covered lanai -- inviting you to relax poolside enveloped by tropical plantings. The island kitchen is open to the family room and the private 4th bedroom suite (or office) offers a pool bath with a walk-in shower. Pelican Landing offers low HOA fees with World-Class Amenities including Private Beach Park and water taxi, 12 Har-Tru Tennis Courts with a full-time Tennis Director, 6 Pickleball Courts, Fitness Center, Bocce, Canoe/Kayak Park, Community Center, Sailing Amenity and Butterfly Garden. Golfers, please inquire about private membership options at renowned, member owned, Tom Fazio designed Pelicans Nest championship golf courses.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »