Property DescriptionBonita Shores is the best kept secret in Collier County. This quaint beach community is only 1.5 miles to Barefoot or Bonita Beaches. Access to the bike/walk/jog path that connects all the way to Vanderbilt beach. This house might be small in square footage but large in character and plenty of room to entertain! NEW roof end of 2018. Do you like boating? Deeded community boat access comes with this home and plenty of room to park your boat or toys on both sides of the property in your own yard!! ONLY the first 4 streets in subdivision comes deeded boat ramp access with house. This home is not in a flood zone, some homes in the community are. Put the HOA fees in your pocket and enjoy this awesome home that is ready for you to live in or a perfect vacation rental investment!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: Attached parking, Covered parking area, RV parking
- Rooms: Master bedroom on main floor, Workshop, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Bonita Shores Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »