Property DescriptionThe spectacular light-filled four-bedroom-plus-den, five-bath home with high ceilings flows gracefully from one engaging space to another. The large great room floor plan has four spacious bedrooms plus an office all situated on one level. There are multiple sitting and socializing areas in the home including a formal living room overlooking the inviting pool and spa. The family great room has a fireplace that creates an unsurpassed atmosphere of elegance. The chef's kitchen features a 6-burner cook-top, wall oven, convection oven and dual dishwashers; all new as of November of 2017. Each bedroom in the home offers comfortable and private retreats for family and friends. Numerous glass doors lead out to a spacious lanai and pool area allowing the interior living spaces to blend harmoniously with exterior spaces and the surrounding lush vegetation. This home lives like a sublime resort wrapped in lush landscaping. A tropical setting and one of the most private settings in the area.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Metal roof
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area, Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available, Satellite dish
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Coquina Sands Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis - Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »