Property DescriptionThis timeless Custom home was built & designed for todays buyer! Nearly 2,800 sq.ft. inside and over 1,900 sq.ft. outside makes this the perfect size home to entertain your family and friends. The great room features custom built-in cabinetry, fireplace and big screen TV as well as 10' sliders that fully pocket making for a seamless indoor/outdoor living experience. Enjoy entertaining on the lanai with pool, spill over spa, outdoor fireplace with TV and custom summer kitchen complete with bar, built-in grill, refrig. & sink. Interior design features include crown Molding, coffered & tray ceilings, 20 tile on the diagonal, custom arches & niches, gourmet kitchen, 42 cabinets, granite & new refrigerator & dishwasher. The master suite has a tray ceiling, recessed lighting, 10' sliders, his & her walk-in closets, luxurious bath with large walk-in shower. The 4th Bed is currently an office. The garage has nearly the space of a 3 car garage. Additional features; in-wall pest tubes, central-vac & alarm system. Located west of Rt. 41, Pelican Landing amenities include a 34 acre private beach park, tennis, bocce, pickleball, sailing, canoe & kayak, fitness center & a private golf club.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Master bedroom on main floor, Great room
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Royal Shell Real Estate, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »