Property DescriptionMajestic estate home nestled on a large lakefront lot with golf course views in the highly desired Estates at Bay Colony. Strategically situated at the end of the cul-de-sac offering privacy and tranquility. This home sprawls across 5,687 sq. ft of living space, has 4 en-suite bedrooms and has copious amount of natural light with its big picture windows. Features grand foyer, marble flooring, gas fireplace, tray ceilings, wet bar, media room and more! The gourmet kitchen features 2 dishwashers, six-burner gas cooktop, 2 wall ovens, 2 microwaves, Sub-Zero refrigerator and a walk-in pantry. The spacious first floor master suite has his/her walk-in closets, luxurious bath and lanai-walkout. The lanai is great for entertaining with its covered and uncovered lanai spaces, summer kitchen and detached poolside guest cabana with a second story enclosed lanai that all enjoy lake vistas. This property represents a GREAT VALUE - lowest priced property in community with an offering price over 20% lower than any other current offering. As an exclusive entitlement to this gated golf course community, residents enjoy membership to the unparalleled Bay Colony Beach Club and Tennis Club.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Marsh Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »