Property DescriptionEveryone loves these 2nd floor coach homes in Palm Colony for the large size normally 2112 sq ft under A/C but this seller has glassed enclosed sliders in the large Lanai so that it extends the square footage to 2293 and can be enjoyed in pleasant weather with sliders open or under A/C. And the best part is that this condo home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, with vaulted ceilings, wood flooring, Plantation Shutters, updated Master bath, Guest bath and half bath, Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters and Stainless appliances and decorated in soft neutrals that offers a calming uncluttered atmosphere. Beautiful views of palm trees and lush tropical Florida foliage around one of the two Palm Colony heated pools. For the Tennis lover the 12 Tennis courts are just a short walk across the street. And for the golfer, just a short bike ride to Pelicans Nest Golf Club. Pelican Landing is situated on 2400 acres and is the only community offering a 34 acre Private Beach Island, 12 Tennis courts, Full time Tennis Director, Fitness Center, Bocce ball, Pickleball, Canoe & Kayak Park, and miles of biking and jogging trails. 36 holes of Championship Golf with memberships available.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom upstairs, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Florida
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »