Property DescriptionC.15346 - Exciting 14th floor views of the Gulf of Mexico and the Cocohatchee River await you from this three bedroom, three bathroom contemporary home with TWO garage spaces. You'll experience stunning sunsets from the expansive screened balcony, Great Room, Dining Room(or Family Room) and the picture window in the Master Bedroom. You'll also enjoy amazing sunrises and city views from the Guest Rooms and private Balcony. The Montego and Nevis buildings exclusively share the use of the Calypso Club, an oasis with a resort-style pool and spa, community rooms, a fitness room, barbecue grills, a media center and two Guest Suites that can be reserved for your overflow guests. A transferable membership is available for the on-site Tarpon Cove Yacht and Racquet Club, which provides members a water Beach Shuttle to Delnor-Wiggins State Beach on an hourly basis during the day. Members will also have use of the resort pool, tennis, fitness center, restaurant, tiki bar, bocce and social events. Boat docks are available for rent or sale through the Wiggins Bay Dock Owners Association.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Partially furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer
- Scenery: River view, Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Lagoon view, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Cove Towers Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »