Property DescriptionCustom built and Model Home at Pelican Landing-one of SWFL's most beautiful gated communities! A BRAND NEW ROOF has been placed on this pool home with an Extra Large Master Bedroom, Fireplace, Open family room & living room along w/ a split bedroom floor plan, a den w/ French door entry that is perfect for a home office. Volume & cathedral ceilings, elegant front entry w/ arched window, open concept kitchen, aquarium window in the breakfast nook, wood burning fireplace, and a large laundry room w/ storage & utility sink. You will love spending time on the screened rear lanai that is surrounded by mature tropical landscaping making it a private oasis. The lanai features a pool, long under truss area, pool bath, & spacious pool deck. Pelican Landing is in one of the fastest growing cities in FL-Bonita Springs and offers tons of activities including: Tennis, a Tom Fazio designed championship golf course and a pristine 34-acre gulf island Beach Park is one of Pelican Landings amenities. Encompassing over 2,000 acres, Pelican Landing offers a gorgeous manicured Florida setting while having preservation in mind-lush cypress hammocks.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community swimming pool(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Central vacuum system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in desk
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Guest room, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Cape Premier Realty LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »