Property DescriptionH.13772-Tons of new updates! New roof, freshly painted, newer HVACs, new front windows! A truly unique French inspired 2-story home on a tree-lined cul-de-sac street on a golf course lot is as comfortable as it is architecturally charming. Provencal style blue shutters & bougainvillea trellises invite you to stroll the open patios winding around the exterior of the home. Separate a/c 2-car garage w/covered path to main house passing laundry room, 1st floor guest bedroom, powder bath, coffee/wine bar to Chefs kitchen w/antique cabinetry, custom appliances, granite, breakfast room. French old-world craftsmanship w/modern technologies. Wood & brick floors, intricate millwork adorns the study, kitchen, living & dining spaces. Romantic Owners Suite w/wood floors, French Doors, jetted tub designed for candle-lit evenings. Luxury & privacy for overnight guests, 1st floor guest bedroom w/lanai access, 2nd floor guest bedroom w/sitting room/4th bedroom. Screened lanai w/brick pavers, lap pool, sitting area w/fireplace, built-in grill overlooking golf course & lake. Entertain wine enthusiasts with golf cart garage converted to wine cellar! This home will mesmerize you & capture your heart!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Patio
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood floors, Brick floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, BBQ
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Colliers Reserve Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »