Property DescriptionC.15429 -Luxury and privacy can be yours at the famous Fiddlers Creek community! You will be welcomed with the beautifully landscaped private side yard with brick pavored driveway and walkway. The interior boasts volume ceilings, crown molding, tile on the diagonal throughout the main living area, gold leaf ceiling in the entryway and wall in the dining room, in addition to professionally painted faux wall design in the kitchen. Equally impressive, is the open kitchen with granite counters, gas stove, light cabinetry and view of the large private side yard. Relax and enjoy the sunset and a beverage from your expansive screened in lanai with tile floor, freshly painted walls and new No-Se-Um screens. Sliding doors from the lanai lead you into the living area and master bedroom, which has two walk-in closets and master bath with dual sinks, large soaking tub and separate shower. This home is located in the private community of Fiddler's Creek with the award-winning Club and Spa. Amenities include resort style swimming pools, sauna, fitness center, poolside bar and grill, fine dining restaurant and two championship golf courses.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor
- Scenery: Lake view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Fiddlers Creek Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »