Property DescriptionCome and see this well maintained and price to sell home in Pelican Landing. This 4 bedroom and 3 full baths custom build home with over 3000 sq. ft. under air sits on a half an acre lot. Seldom used over the years and in move-in conditions, this home is full of upgrades. From the specious Kitchen with stunning top of the line cabinetry to the custom diagonal tile flooring, a home sound system ready to entertain your guests. The upgrades also include a central vac, crown molding, triple tray ceilings, 12 foot doors, plantation shutters. The outdoor area has a beautiful fountain overlooking the large pool and spa. The home has a three car garage that includes an air conditioned space build in. Low association fee and a transferable warranty on appliances and the AC unit it is a plus.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Guest room, Foyer, Sitting room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Estero
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »