Property DescriptionBay Creek is the most Prestigious Neighborhood in Pelican Landing consisting of just 33 Luxury Estate Homes behind their own private Gate. For less than $2800/year Residents gain full Access to the First-Class Pelican Landing amenities making it highly desirable. This 05 Custom Built Estate Home boasting 4,978 sqft is the NEWEST Built Home in Bay Creek sitting on .58 Acres overlooking the Lake, Golf Course & Bird Sanctuary. Highlights include IMPACT GLASS Windows & Doors, a New Picture Window Pool Cage, New Gas Pool Heater, two 5-Ton A/C Systems (16), along with a separate 2-Ton A/C for the 3.5-Car Garage (16), Custom Built Kitchen Cabinets including a Custom Designed Built-in for the Double Sub-Zero Refrigerators, a Wolf Commercial Grade Gas 6-Burner Range, Intricate Architectural Details throughout, Artisan Ceilings, a Den w/Library, a Media/Entertaining Room w/its own Custom Built Wet Bar, an Outdoor Summer Kitchen w/Gas Grill & Refrigerator, a Grand Front Entry, & so much more. Come experience the lure of the Bay Creek Luxury Lifestyle. 3661 BAY CREEK DR just SOLD for $1.8M & was almost 400 sqft smaller, 3631 BAY CREEK DR, which is 700 sqft smaller, just SOLD for $1.695M.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Loft, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of No Nonsense Real Estate PA
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »