Property DescriptionA gracious and inviting home, set on a generous half-acre lot with spacious and private backyard, features fruit trees, golf and lake views and fabulous sunsets highlighted by diving eagles and ospreys. The recently repaved lanai is bi-level, surrounding a heated saltwater sport pool and spa. Shaded alcove contains a convenient outdoor bar with water and gas grill. A unique front porch seating area leads to custom glass-filled double entry doors. Inside, the spacious kitchen and all bathrooms have been redone with warm wood cabinetry and granite counters. The open family room is highlighted by new LED/heated fireplace, which could be converted back to gas. Fourth bedroom can be used as a private guest room with access to the pool area, or music/art room. Speaker system throughout the house and out on the lanai provides music for relaxation or entertaining. The residence is fully protected with storm shutters, and the cage and wires have upgraded screws and new screening. NEW ROOF 2013. Even the 3-car garage has been dressed up with epoxy paint. Make this beautiful residence your Florida home!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Office, Great room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Golf course view
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »