Property DescriptionH.13878 Stunning estate home that incorporates sophistication with well thought out functionality and brilliantly allows the exterior architecturally designed landscape to become autonomous with this showpiece. With family and guests in mind the home presents a separated en-suite guest quarter with morning bar opening onto the pool lanai area. Upstairs are two en-suite bedrooms incorporated with the guest family room and the upper level lanai focusing on the panoramic views of the golf course and lake. This living space can be accessed by private elevator or the stunning staircase from the lower level. Outside a separate en-suite cabana with morning bar opens to the resort style pool. The spacious first floor living space flows from room to room with soaring windows and doors opening to the outdoors. A whole house generator, two gas fireplaces, workout room, outdoor kitchen, two sunlight dens and an additional golf cart garage adds to this property. The Estates at Bay Colony Golf Club is the quintessential address for those that want the best.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Exercise room, Loft, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Marsh Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »