Property DescriptionSouthern exposure with rolling golf views and fabulous sunsets! The screened and glassed in Lanai space gives you the flexible use of the Lanai all year round. And the Outdoor Terrace (unique to this building) is a great place to enjoy sun tanning or reading a best seller under the umbrella or those evening meals on the Lanai. Due to the unique building design this home feels like a house rather than a condo and offers flexibility in how you use the rooms. This owner uses the Dining room as a great T.V. room, and the Den/ as an additional bedroom with armoire closet, and the en-suite Guest Bedroom with built in drawers, shelves and desk area as a Den/office when needed. The updated kitchen has granite counters, raised panel cabinets, pantry and desk area. All baths have been updated with granite counters. You will love the huge Master suite with great views. Sandpiper Isle has a great Resort Style heated pool & spa and its own Fitness Center and this location is one of the best for the Tennis enthusiast with Pelican Landings 12 Tennis courts just down the street. This condo is being sold SUBJECT TO LEASE IN PLACE JAN-MAY 2019. Buyer can receive rental income.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Deck, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Florida
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »