Property DescriptionFully furnished 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2 car garage with great golf course view, easy access to stores, services, country club and tennis priced for quick sale at below market value of $337,000! Enjoy your morning coffee while sitting on your lanai overlooking one of the most beautiful golf courses in South West Florida. This move-in ready home is perfect for both homeowners and investors. Live a short walk to The Pelicans Nest Clubhouse and the community pool. This spacious 1782 sqft. home is well cared for, immaculate and located on a quiet street. The AC unit, Hot Water Heater and Washer and Dryer are only about three years old. The vaulted ceilings and golf course views make this home a true joy to live in. Amenities, Amenities, Amenities: 12 Har-Tru tennis courts, pickleball, fitness center, private beach club, community boat ramp and so much more. The already beautiful Pelicans Nest is getting ready for major improvements. This beautiful home is for people, like you, who enjoy and deserve the good life.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs
- Scenery: Lake view, Golf course view
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »