Property DescriptionIncredible opportunity. New tile roof is on the way, valued at $85,000.. Make an offer on this exceptional, single family, furnished, pool home with Super Low HOA Fees! Just under 3000 sq feet of living area, including 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 car garage with additional storage and large yard featuring native and exotic fruit trees. Formal dining room , formal living room, casual dining area and extra seating in the expansive kitchen including oversized granite island with matching countertops. Informal living space with views to the covered pool area and outdoor kitchen. Enjoy your breakfast while poolside enjoying the lush tropical surroundings as you live peacefully in this split floorplan featuring an exceptional master suite plus 3 guest bedrooms. Pelican Landing lives like no other community in SW Florida. Amenities include amazing private beach park on the Gulf, swimming pool, fitness center, tennis, pickle ball, sailing, butterfly garden, canoe & kayak park and even bocce ball. If you like GOLF, Pelican Landing features 36-holes of golf which plays 6,800 yards, par 72 and the Gator Course which plays 6,970 yards, par 72. Equity golf membership is optional. You're Home!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Trees
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Guest room, Office, Sun room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »