Property DescriptionH.13927 - A happy marriage of classic architecture and re-mastered contemporary interiors has created a transitional-styled home for relaxed lakefront living. Surrounded by nature, with vistas of Arthur Hills' Audubon Sanctuary hole #13 framed by sunset skies, the over-sized property boasts with privacy & tranquility. Gracious living spaces flow seamlessly, complemented by 4 bedroom suites, all with private baths, and an office ample in size for two desks, library shelving & a reading nook. An expansive wrap-around lanai w/ disappearing screens & pool bath leads to multiple sundeck areas around the gas-heated pool & spa. The perfect retreat, ideal to host family & friends. 6,814 sq.ft. under roof incorporate 3-car parking incl. one air-conditioned garage w/ room for your golf cart. From imposing solid mahogany entry doors to strikingly high ceilings w/exquisite detailing; from an open-concept chef's kitchen w/ gas cooking and butler's pantry with wet bar to a spacious light-filled great room w/ tall picture windows; and from impact-rated hurricane protection to a state-of-the-art mosquito control system - this custom home is nothing short of top shelf. Call for a private club tour!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Wall or window air conditioner(s), Central heat, Gas heating
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Colliers Reserve Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »