Property DescriptionIf extremely high quality is what you are searching for in your Florida home, then you have found it in this Turnkey-Furnished, beautifully renovated, exquisitely decorated upper-floor, end coach home. Over 3,000 square feet, 3 spacious bedrooms plus study, 3 full baths, 2-car garage and a large screened lanai overlooking peaceful eastern lake views. You will be impressed by the stunning furnishings and accessories, plentiful natural light, tile floors, attention to detail throughout, and an impressive white kitchen with premium cabinetry. The kitchen has glass front cabinets, gas cooking, French door refrigerator, gorgeous quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, flat-style bar and eat-in area with bay window. The master suite features walk-in closets, sliders to the lanai, dual sinks, soaking tub, shower and enclosed toilet. Guest suite with private balcony. The laundry room includes a sink, countertop and storage shelves. There is room for an optional elevator. Enjoy the morning sun overlooking the lake, electric shutters on the lanai, a welcoming courtyard entry, paver walkway, tile roof and a convenient location close to the neighborhood pool and fantastic amenities.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Pond(s)
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: Boat dockage, Tennis court
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Waterview
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Fiddlers Creek Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Internationa
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »