Property DescriptionThis is your chance to own the lowest price possible in Pelican Landing. Excellent opportunity and cash flow potential for an investor. Selling As-Is! Private 1st floor condo offering 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, screened in lanai, and an open-air sun deck with preserve views. Kitchen boasts a breakfast bar with an open floor plan to the dining room and living area. This perfectly laid out condo is located in the much sought-after community of Pelican Landing with its world class amenities featuring a private island beach club, community clubhouse, condo clubhouse, 12 Har-Tru tennis courts, pickleball, sailing club, boating with Gulf access, marina, community park, community pool, spa/hot tub, fitness center, playground, bike and jog path, bocce courts, vehicle was area, and 36-hole championship golf course. Golf Memberships available through the exclusive Pelican Nest Golf Clubhouse. PLEASE BRING ALL OFFERS!!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Deck, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 1 car garage, Detached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor
- Scenery: River view
- Stories: Multi-story
- Style: Traditional
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »